Philips UV-C Chamber
This UV-C disinfection chamber is used for disinfection of objects for professional use. It’s available in three variants small (77 liters), medium (110 liters), large (323 liters) and it can be used for objects and (shared) devices in pharmacies, shops, schools, universities, offices, mail rooms, reception areas, banks, barber shops, spas, restaurants and industrial kitchens.
Meet the highest safety standards with more than 35 years of innovation in UV-C lighting
Efffectiveness of UV-C on COVID-19 confirmed
360 degree disinfection coverage
Ideal for instant disinfection of objects and shared devices
UV-C is found within 100-280 nm range. Philips Low pressure UV-C lamps have their main emission at 254 nm where the action on DNA is 85% of the peak value. As a result, our germicidal lamps are extremely effective in breaking down the DNA of micro-organisms. This means that they cannot replicate and cause disease.
Products are not meant to be used in applications or activities which may cause and/or lead to death, personal injury and/or
damage to the environment.
2.This UV-C product is not approved and/or certified as a medical device.
3.The UVC of this product is much stronger than normal sunlight. If you're exposed to UV-C light, it will cause a severe sunburn on your
skin, which can also damage your retina.
4. Materials that are exposed to UV-C for a long time may become damaged
and/ or discoloured.
5. Do not put valuables, such as
calligraphy and painting, antiques, etc. into the disinfection chamber for disinfection. Signify is not responsible for any related
6.Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance. And do not put people, animals or plants in the chamber.
7.It is strictly prohibited to open the chamber door and
press the two door control switches to forcibly start the UV lamp tube.
8.The door must be closed and ensured before disinfection.
9.Hard objects are prohibited to collide with the UV lamp tube and its shade.
10.If the UV lamp is damaged, it must be replaced
with the Philips lamp tube.(TUV 16W FAM/10X25BOX).
11.Please use the socket with rated current above 5A and with reliable
12. The power
cord is Y-type connection. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly
qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
13. If it is found that the light emitted by the ultraviolet light tube can be seen directly through without any transparent object
(such as glass, etc.), the operation shall be stopped immediately and inform professional maintenance service.
14. If it is found that abnormal smell, high temperature on the housing, noise and smoke), plug must be disconnected and inform professional
15. Do not disassemble and repair without permission. It
must be repaired by the manufacturer or its maintenance department and other similar professionals.
16. Do not immerse the disinfection chamber in water or spray water on it.
17. Objects shall be placed on the tray when doing disinfection.
18. The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use
of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.